Executive Director Jeff Holding, Director A.J. Belt, and Brokerage Coordinator Dawn Sells join Cushman & Wakefield’s Tenant Representation Team in Fort Lauderdale
Cushman & Wakefield announced today that it has made another high-level talent acquisition to supplement its fast-growing South Florida operations with the addition of Executive Director Jeff Holding and Director A.J. Belt. Mr. Holding and Mr. Belt come to Cushman & Wakefield from CBRE and will be joined in their move by Brokerage Coordinator Dawn Sells.
Mr. Holding has more than 30 years of commercial real estate experience in Broward County and has been party to more than 1,000 leasing and sales transactions valued at more than $1 billion. He also served as Managing Director of CBRE’s Broward County office from 2000 to 2007.
Mr. Holding earned a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and a Master of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Florida. He is a founding Board Director of Stonegate Bank, past board member of St. Mark’s Episcopal School and past Director for both Holiday Park Little League and the Broward County Gator Club.
Mr. Belt has established an impressive office tenant representation track record in Broward County, with a focus on the downtown and east Fort Lauderdale markets. He specializes in lease negotiations, strategic planning, and market analysis. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Florida and is a Junior Achievement Professional Connection board member and Vice President of the Phi Delta Theta Alumni Association.
Ms. Sells served as Client Services Coordinator at CBRE for nearly 10 years before her move to Cushman & Wakefield. She attended Ridgewater College in Minnesota.
The team boasts an impressive client list that includes Apotex, BB&T, Broward Health, Crowe Horwath, Ellis Diversified, EnvisionRx (a Rite Aid company), Greenberg Traurig, Hansberger Global Investors, Kovack Securities, Kubicki Draper and Memorial Health. Since forming, the team has averaged approximately 50 transactions per year with an emphasis in downtown Fort Lauderdale.
“The addition of Jeff, A.J., and Dawn is a tremendous win for Cushman & Wakefield and our clients,” said Senior Managing Director and Florida Market Leader Larry Richey. “They bring decades of unparalleled experience and success in Broward County, further solidifying our standing as the market leader in South Florida.”
The hiring of Mr. Holding, Mr. Belt, and Ms. Sells marks further expansion of Cushman & Wakefield’s South Florida operations. The firm has made a concerted effort to aggressively grow its footprint in the region. Recent hires of note include:
- The growth of Director Mark L. Pateman’s West Palm Beach brokerage team with the January 2016 hire of Director Michael Feldman.
- The November 2015 acquisition of a multi-billion dollar agency leasing team led by Deanna Lobinsky, Travis Herring, and Katherine Ridway and its subsequent expansion with the January 2016 addition of Associate Chase Kulp.
- The growth of Senior Vice President Rick Miller’s tenant advisory team with the December 2015 addition of Associate J.D. Brussels.
- The December 2015 hiring of Associate Tyler Reynolds, who joined the Tenant Advisory team of Senior Director Tony Jones and Senior Associate Ryan Levy.
- The December 2015 hiring of Senior Research Analyst Valerie Tatum in the firm’s Boca Raton office.
- The November 2015 addition of one of the largest Capital Markets teams in South Florida led by Scott O’Donnell and Dominic Montazemi.
These hires are in addition to the impressive array of talent acquired in Cushman & Wakefield’s September 2015 merger with DTZ.
For Further Information Contact:
Cushman & Wakefield
+1 954 377 0512
Cushman & Wakefield
+1 954 377 0511