Cushman & Wakefield Sacramento’s research team has published a new infographic ‘Five Fast Facts‘ providing some of the most key data for Sacramento’s commercial real estate sector for the second quarter of 2019.
1. Capital Markets: The year-to-date (Q2-19) sales volume nearly reached $1.5 billion. The market is expected to surpass $3.0 billion in annual sales volume for the fifth consecutive year. Office sales comprise the largest portion of year-to-date activity (38.3%) for the first time in the current economic cycle.
2. Job Growth: Healthcare created 37,000 new jobs in Sacramento since 2013, 54% more than the next closest industry which is construction.
3. Hospitality: More than 1,500 new hotel rooms could be coming to Sacramento’s urban core.
4. Lease Rates: Downtown Class A office asking rates reached a new record at $3.18 full service growth per month, representing a 6.4% year-over-year increase.
5. Construction: Improving office fundamentals and an extremely tight Bay Area market should encourage more spec development starts in the urban core.
To access the full infographic, click here.
For additional questions or market data, please contact Will Austin (email@example.com), Cushman & Wakefield’s Senior Analyst in Sacramento.