If you haven’t noticed… we love infographics at Cushman & Wakefield! So we couldn’t wait to share our latest interactive infographic illustrating the Mid-Year Economic Overview of Metro Phoenix.
Job Growth Is Happening in Metro Phoenix:
- One of the 10 best places for job growth in the United States (U.S.)
- Ranks 8th out of the 200 metro areas for projected job growth through 2017 with a projected annual increase of 3.7%.
Job Diversification is Happening in Metro Phoenix:
- Phoenix diversifies away from construction jobs, which fell from 8.8% of the total employment in 2007, down to just 5.5% at the mid-year point of 2015.
- During the same 7-year period Phoenix saw increases in employment in:
- Education and Health Services (31%)
- Natural Resources and Mining (25%)
- Information and Telecommunications (9.3%)
- Financial/business services (6%).
- This diversification in employment groups makes for a healthier economy that is less vulnerable to future downturns.
Find out more about the state of the economy in Metro Phoenix by placing your mouse arrow directly on the infographic to reveal the describe the image symbols. When you rollover each describe the image symbol a pop-out with additional market information will appear.
Click here to view our infographic in your web browser.
Curtis Hornaday oversees the DTZ Research Department in the Phoenix office with a commitment to provide the most accurate, timely and insightful market information available. Curtis and his team maintain and analyze market data through the use of internal and external property databases. He produces timely market reports and publications delivered through translated analysis, market insights and recommendations for clients. Curtis works to manage local relationships between the Research Department, other company departments and the DTZ Real Estate Professionals within each real estate specialty.
Tags: jobs, construction, infographic, Phoenix, technology, education, financial, economy, 2015, household income, net migration, population