Job Title: Account Manager, C&W
Specialism: Global Occupier Services
Why is diversity important in the workplace?
- New ideas can be developed and nurtured.
- Different backgrounds and cultures can offer different view points, approaches
- Opportunity to learn from one another
- Recognises differences in the workforce as being assets and allows for businesses to leverage off this.
- Allows for greater understanding and empathy towards client needs.
- Impacts branding of the company and image it portrays to the industry, clients and talent pool.