Our very own Craig Wilson has been recognized in the Dallas Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 class of 2016, and also as the Office Broker of the Year from the North Texas NAIOP chapter. During his career, Craig Wilson has been one of the leading brokers on several of the Metroplex’s most high-profile transactions. In the last 30 months, he has represented five Fortune 100 companies in the location of their company headquarters. Over the course of his 14-year real estate career, Craig has executed tenant representation assignments valued at more than $2.5 billion.
In addition to his production and leadership in commercial real estate, Craig is heavily involved in the Dallas community. He is on the Board of Directors for First Tee of Greater Dallas, is also a corporate council member and serves on the Board of Governors of The Arts Community Alliance (TACA), and is a current member and past board member of The Real Estate Council (TREC).
These awards add to the long list of professional recognitions Craig has received over his professional career in the real estate industry. These include:
- DBJ Best Suburban Office Deal, 2016
- D CEO Magazine, Broker of the Year Finalist, 2016
- D CEO Magazine, Best Office Deal Finalist, 2013, 2014, 2016
- D CEO Magazine, Rising Stars Under 40
- D CEO Magazine, Best Commercial Real Estate Brokers in Dallas, Multiple Years
- Dallas Business Journal, Heavy Hitter, Multiple Years
- Cassidy Turley “EDGE” Award Winner for Top Tenant Rep Transaction – 2012; 2nd in 2013
- Real Estate Forum National Deal of the Year, 2013