Cushman & Wakefield’s Property Management team recently held their annual awards ceremony, celebrating top employees and teams for the year. The five awards are tied to Cushman & Wakefield Atlanta’s Guiding Principles, which were adopted in 2013 to serve as a roadmap for the future and ensure the longevity of what makes Cushman & Wakefield Atlanta special.
- Teamwork: Collaborate, share and commit to helping others succeed.
- Excellence: Do more, be more, give more.
- Integrity: Do the right thing with uncompromising ethics and character.
- Passion: Enthusiasm and excitement for the work and the reward of a job well done.
- Creativity: Continually breaching the status quo with new ideas, energy and action.
This year’s recipients included Teamwork award winner Chan Cheim, Assistant Chief Engineer at 271 17th Street; Excellence award winner Bill Brady, Assistant Chief Engineer at The Fountains; Integrity award winner Beverly Robbs, Assistant Property Manager at Liberty Property Trust; Passion award winner Rick Cuomo, Chief Engineer at Ravinia Three; and Creativity award winner Emily Baker, Assistant Property Manager at Armour Yards. Additionally, Danyl Adams, Assistant Property Manager at Piedmont Center, was named Rising Star, and the Mansell Overlook team won Team of the Year. Congratulations to all of the winners, we are lucky to have you as part of Cushman & Wakefield!